Nat has tagged me.
1. How old are you? 41
2. How many kids do you have if any? One - Jamie, 9 months
3. Are you married, single, divorced, widow? Married to Phil
4. What is your occupation? I'm a human resources consultant, specialising in occupational health and safety, but at the moment I'm a SAHM.
5. What are your passions? My family, my friends, my scrapping
6. Are you a dreamer or a dream seeker? I'm a dreamer
7. Are you happy with the way you life has turned out? Sure, there are some things that I'd love to turn the clock back for, after all you don't get to 41 without having a few regrets, but on the whole I'm pretty happy.
8. Are you a scrapper and if so how many hours a week do you scrap? Since Jamie has been born, I don't get as much time to scrap. Probably a couple of evenings a week.
9. What do you want to do before you die? See my son grow up and be happy.
10. What is your favorite food? Anything thai
11. What is the food you hate the most? Canned tomato soup
12. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? Throwing my knickers on the electricity cables above our house when I was about 12 years old (don't ask!)
13. What is the happiest day of your life thus far? When Jamie was born.
14. Are you a neat freak? Or a dirty house cleaner? I am somewhere between the two of those. I hate doing housework with a vengeance, but I also get too stressed if the house is a pigstye (?sp).
That's enough thinking for one night!