Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I love a challenge

I just saw this challenge on Janine's blog. To post our first ever layout, our first published layout and our most recent layout.

Ok here goes. I don't know that this is my first layout; it's certainly in that group of the first few though. I don't have scans of anything earlier.

I still love this photo of my nephew, William. I just might re-scrap it one of these days.

This was my first publication; in Scrapbooking Memories Vol 6 No 2. It's still one of my favourites.

And this is the latest LO that I can show you - it's my latest layout for Scrapbook Station DT.

Journaling:
Here I am at my third Birthday. Gooby smile on my face. My tights hanging down 'round my knees. Having an absolute ball!


The theme was stitching - I've machine stitched around the circle frame, then handstitched the felt "balloons" and the felt title.

Thats all for today!
Kathie

6 comments:

Tam said...

Wow, what a challenge! Don't think I'm game to take up that one. Loving your most recent layout - I'm getting through some of my childhood pics atm, and I love scrapping them!

Mel Diener said...

You know...I STILL love your first ever published layout, it hasn't dated AT ALL. And I love your latest too.

Bummer, can't do this challenge, I haven't got pics on the laptop and everything is packed away already...(in the slight hope that we move soon rofl)

Rach Wyndham said...

Oh those tights are beyond cute Kathie!

Megan said...

Well you've certainly come a long way since the first layout Kathie! I love the photo in the first one too - very cute!

Janine said...

WOW- what a difference between your first and last LO Kathie- and I love those tights LOL!!!
I remember seeing your LO 'Brotherly Love' in a magazine and loving it!!! Thanks for taking up this challenge!

kerry said...

Kathie ,

i laugh everytime i look at those tights oh the memories flood back from my childhood great layout.