Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Discover

This fortnight's layouts are up at SketchesOz. This time the guest artist is Chris Millar. Here's my take on her sketch.


More photos from Jamie's first trip to the beach. I only took, ooooh, about a hundred :). Lots more to come...

Check it all out here.

I'm still getting through my to-do list, although not as fast as I like, seeing as I have a guard over my finger...


clean oven... check
spot clean bedroom rug... check
vacuum entire house... check
wash all floorboards... check
dust skirtings throughout... check

See you
Kathie

12 comments:

kerry said...

Kathie ,
This page is so cute loike always your pages are just gorgeous,good to see that you are still getting through yourto do list.

Mel Diener said...

Wow Kathie, this is so stunning, absolutely awesome my friend.

Nic Wood said...

Love it, and the fibres do look awesome!!!

Off to check out the other takes on the sketch now!

Nic xxx

Tam said...

Loved that page when I spotted it on the sketch site.

And yay for you ticking off your to-do list, even if you are injured!

Chris Millar said...

Awesome take on my sketch Kathie! And I'm loving all your mag work too!
You finger sounds painful! Hope it heals soon!

Britta said...

Ooooh - wunderschön, Kathie!

karen said...

You forgot one Kathie:
Sit down and pamper yourself...check.

Great layout. Love the grungy feel to it.

Katie Toland said...

Beautiful layouts as always Kathie. Good luck with all the cleaning/organising. You sure are one busy woman!

Good luck with going back to work too. I'll be thinking of you.

Megan said...

Kathie I love your spin on this. It's fabulous.

Now can't you just get a cleaner for all these jobs?! Ugh, you must be so over it lol.

Megan xx

natalie michelmore said...

Love that layout Kathie- its so nice to live by the beach, thanks for the lovely comment on my blog!
hope your hand is healing for you and gee thats a full on to do list! lol

Courtney said...

Love your LO - it's done perfectly.

Louise said...

OOOOH KATHIE THIS LO AND THE 'TRAAAAIN' LO ARE FABO!!!!! :)