I have been tagged by Tammy. Here goes:
Four of my favourite jobs:
Disclaimer: I wouldn't really say that I have any favourite jobs, as I'd far rather be home doing other things, but here are four of my jobs I've had so far:
1. Medical Researcher at Flinders University - I researched the workings of a gene that is frequently mutated in cancers
2. Occupational Health and Safety Adviser, Adelaide University - after I decided research wasn't for me, I went back to uni and built on my Bachelor of Science with a Postgraduate Diploma in Occupational Health
3. Human Resources Manager - they thought I was wasted in OH&S and promoted me... several times.
4. Senior Preventions Adviser, SA Public Sector - I took a sea-change after 10 years in 3.
Four of my favourite local places:
1. Amarin Thai restaurant - it's Phil's and my fav.
2. My parents' house - my childhood home
3. River Torrens - love walking or jogging the track around the Torrens
4. Westlakes Shopping Centre, lol - it's where we go to get out of the house when Jamie's being a sh*t.
Four of my favourite foods:
1. Spaghetti Bolognese the way I cook it, with heaps of veggies
2. Pad Thai
3. Green chicken curry
4. baked cheesecake
Four of my favourite places in Australia:
3. Gold Coast
4. Clare Valley
Now, I think I have to tag four people so I choose my four SA girlies :)
1. Nicole Wood
2. Mel Diener
3. Lisa Le-Ray
4. Mardi Winen
Not much else to write about. Feeling low at the moment. Best to keep to myself really. Nothing you all want to hear about. Just the usual winter colds and flus. Plus trying to do too much. Etc etc etc. Will be back when I'm in a better frame of mind.