Kathleen gave me an award. Thanks Kathleen!
Now the rules - I'm to list 5 addictions and 5 favorite bloggers...
1. Coffee - I don't drink many cups a day but I do like my coffee
2. Chocolate - I could eat it all day long!
3. Exercise - if I don't exercise I get grumpy so I figure it must be an addiction... it also helps with addiction 2.
4. Cuddles - especially from my boys
5. Scrapbooking - if I don't scrap I get grumpy too, ergo it must also be an addiction.
And now for the Blogs. Hmmmm....
1. Kate Mason - I love Kate's art (it's not often that I call scrapbooking art, but in Kate's case it most definitely is!) and I enjoy seeing what her beautiful family is up to.
2. Carole Janson - again, I love Carole's work. Such talent.
3. Deb Godley - Deb and I are on the DT at Shop and Crop and I love her work - especially her paintings. And she cracks me up as well. I love her sense of humour.
4. Christiane Mueller - Christiane is a German scrapper and I love her work. I also love reading her blog and having the chance to practice my german ;)
5. Chimene Vink - a dutch scrapper - I swoon whenever she posts a layout, lol. - and I also love getting a glimpse of life in Holland - check out her recent post for beautiful icey winter photos! Just the thing on a 33 degree day - I felt cooler straight away.
Yes, our airconditioner is broken (or as Jamie would say (and does say, a lot!) "it's boke!"). I am sweltering in our back room which is all windows. Wish we had a pool! Instead, I'm procrastinating about mopping the floor as I'm just too hot! Oh well, back to it.