Saturday, October 24, 2009

Classes

I am teaching two classes at Seriously Scrapbooking in the next couple of months.

31 October 2009, 1.30-4pm
2 single layouts featuring Websters Pages papers. Themes: nature, outdoor play, funtimes, child. Will suit boy or girl pages. Both layouts use one 6x4 inch photograph (portrait orientation).


Please forgive the shoddy photography - I must get better photos when I'm not racing against the setting sun!

We'll be creating playful pages using hand-cut elements, paint and distressing.


5 December 2009, 1.30-4pm
Double layout featuring Graphic 45 papers. Possible themes: child at play, heritage child, BOM children photos, favourite childrens’ toys, favourite childrens’ books, favourite childrens’ games. Layout uses three 4x6inch photographs (portrait orientation). Colour or black and white.

The layout I've made for this class is seriously my favourite layout of all time at the moment :). The papers are to die for, and the layout is full of texture and old-world whimsy. My kinda page! We'll be doing heaps of inking and distressing, and building layer upon layer in our layout.

For more details contact Seriously Scrapbooking, 8277 1298

Edited to add: All layouts are available for viewing at Seriously Scrapbooking.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

The Graphic 45 lo looks very nice is it on display at the shop yet? I have been looking at the Graphic 45 blog page lately and some of the layouts are just stunning.

Moira said...

Oooooh don't tempt me like that!!!
Really hoping that I can do a class in April - thinking now I might be back for a week or two!