Thursday, October 15, 2009

Out of the mouths of...

As Jamie and I were sitting reading a story before bed last night, he turned to me and said:

"Mummy, you're a whore"

As you might imagine, I was rather taken aback.

"A whore?" I asked.

"Yes." he replied and went on to elaborate, "I'm a he and you're a whore"

LOL, gotta love speech disorders... "her". I'm a "her".

I am relieved.


Thank you all so much for your wishes on the new design team. I am busy making more pages for Aussie Scrap Source. I also went today and got the materials to start working on my next class. I'll share sneak peeks when I can.

I'm headed for an early night tonight. Jamie has been sick these past three days, with fevers and chills and a nasty cough. He's been just that little bit more whingy and clingy than normal. Now, I feel like I'm coming down with it too. Bah!

Talk soon.
Kathie

7 comments:

Belinda said...

Kathie what a funny story. That would have been a classic in a packed restaurant lol. My Lucy used to say whore instead of your so she would always say "That's whore drink" etc. She still says some outrageous things sometimes but we are seeing a huge improvement. Jamie is so cute he could probably get away with saying anything ;) Love all your scrapbook pages. Belinda

Joanne said...

Thats so funny I'm still laughing.

Deb G said...

BWAHAHA!!! Well then, thats a bit exciting..what a gorgeous story!!hehehe..many giggles will be had by me for the rest of the day!!! Dear lil guy..heheheheLove love, debxxoo

Aga said...

LOL Kathie that is so cute and very very funny :) also HUGE congrats on your new position with ASS!!!
Aga xx

Christine said...

Ooh, I was wondering where he was going with that! Absolutely hilarious!
Thank you so very much for you kind words, I really appreciate it.
Take care xx

oranginadreams said...

Omg Kathie, that is so funny! So glad it wasn't in public, right ;)

Leslie

Nicole said...

PMSL that's sooooo funny. Glad he knows your a 'her' and doesn't think your a 'whore'

xx