We're getting into the Christmas spirit around here...
This is his first homework, hee. Here he is, at the kitchen table. I love this scene.
As part of Jamie's homework we had to list our Christmas traditions. I hadn't really listed them before and didn't think we had any, but after thinking about it we actually have a few:
- We have our friends over for a party on Christmas Eve - Phil is of German parentage and that is when they celebrate.
- We have an Advent Calendar that we use to countdown to Christmas. I made one last year, as one of my Masters challenges in Scrapbooking Memories magazine, and I'm looking forward to getting it out again this year.
- We visit Father Christmas with Jamie's Grandma and Grandad leading up to Christmas, and then go and have afternoon tea with them.
- We always have Christmas lunch at my parents, with a hot roast midday meal.
- We always, always wear our silly Christmas paper crowns out of the bon-bons :)
What are your Christmas traditions?