Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Hello all my blogging friends. I'm just popping in to wish you a joyous festive season. How was your 2012? I can't believe that almost a year has passed since I wrote my last blog post. Although I don't plan to blog frequently again, I thought I would write you all a quick hello, and bring you up to speed with some of the things that we have been getting up to in the Link household. Here is a snapshot:

 
Phil built a house in his spare time

Jak continued to be his naughty self, chewing all our shoes even though he is 9 and should know better.
 Phil and I even got into the same photo as each other a couple of times!
We continued to renovate our house (I use the word "we" loosely as Phil did most of it!)
Easter fun.
 We went on a short break to the beach

 House extension happening

My sister visited from Perth
Phil threw me a surprise birthday party
Jamie lost some teeth
Sports day at school
I went to my high school thirty year reunion. Everyone still looks the same.
More renovation work. There's a cement truck in our front yard!
We went on the most amazing cruise toNew Zealand
We all got dressed up
 Jamie got a chance for a quiet chat with Santa.He must have said all the right things, as he got spoilt for Christmas :)

We spent time with close friends.

Sending you blessings for 2013.

Kathie xx

6 comments:

JulieK said...

Nice to hear from you Kathy. Looks like an eventful year. Have seen a couple of your layouts in the magazines, still looking good.
Cheers
Julie

Anne P said...

Wow, you have had an exciting year. Awesome to see how much you have done and I continue to admire your scrappy things when they occasionally make an appearance in my magazines.

Ann Bright said...

Seems you had a very good Christmas this time with your lovely family. You have put a nice collection of pictures over this post, I really liked them all! Do keep doing so, I will keep on coming to the check them all.

broderie

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from, you, miss you!
Wens

Pearl Maple said...

Happy New Year to you and the family, hope 2013 is an awesome year for you all

John Newton said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.